Manufactured in the panhandle of Florida, the original FEL mounted brush cutter designed for the compact to midsize tractor. American owned using American parts. Reduce the workload of clearing hunting lanes, roads, pond edges, underbrush, and much more. Forget the pole saws and ladders! With 11 cutting positions there's no job the Lane Shark Brush Cutter can't handle. Cut vertically, level with the ground, or 25°, 35°, & 45°. Fits most compact or midsize tractors with SSQA or the John Deere 400 & 500 series.
- 60" Quick-Attach, Front-Mount, Power Angle Snow Blade
- Designed & Built for the Kioti CS2210, CS2410, CS2510 or CK2510 Model Tractors
- Blade can be removed in 30 seconds
- Blade mounts can be installed or removed in 15 minutes
- Loader control valve operates the blade functions